The most popular trends included dramatic tones, navy blues, Creative Designs and dark metallic hues. The trends of course didn’t stop there, look below to see the most wanted styles from New York Fashion Week.
- French Manicures : forget the classic french manicure, this fall you should add a modern twist by leaving the nail base muted and nude, while painting the tips something dramatic like red, purple or black. You can also add glitter for more glamorous effect.
- Reverse French Tip: The trend of reverse french tips were still a favorite on the runway. Pull off this trend by painting your nails, and leaving the bottom clear or muted.
- Soft Shades : From pale whites, ivory, to light gold undertones, to muted and nude, softer colors create quite a spring feel to fall wardrobes.
- Creative Designs – Animal prints: From Polka dots to leather textured nails, creativity is welcomed in all forms featured on nails this season.
- Metallics: From dark variations to shimmery bold golds and silvers, be sure to give your nails a shine in these coveted selections.
Thank's for reading !!! Kisses M.T