- Blake Lively : Her burgundy embellished Gucci mini sleeveless dress with a plunging neckline (of course) fits her like a glove. Blake styled her look with matching burgundy strappy Gucci sandals and a Gucci Horsebit bracelet. A purposely messy ponytail and flawless makeup completed her look.
- Kate Hudson is on my list of favorite looks. Kate looked stunningly gorgeous in a shimmering Atelier Versace gown from the Fall 2012 collection. Her nude crystal-embellished column gown featured thin straps that crossed one shoulder and were attached in the back. Sexy sheer inserts accented with intricate beading snaked across the full length of the dress.
- Kasai Smutniak: The stunning host attended the premiere of ‘The Reluctant Fundamentalist’ at the opening ceremony of the Venice Film Festival yesterday evening. This time Kasai Smutniak went simple, wearing a sleek red long-sleeved Armani Privé gown. Covered from the front, Kasia flashed a hint of skin via a low reverse V-neck, which shows off her sleek chignon as well as her small neck tattoo.
- Very gorgeous, Laetitia Casta was clad in light-colored tulle sleeveless embellished dress with an A-line skirt from Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture collection. She teamed her angelic dress with matching t-bar sandals from same collection. She wore minimal accessories as her dress was the stand out enough to make her look the belle of the ball.
- Alessandra Mastronardi: The 26-year-old Italian actress selected a Alessandra Rich off-white cady stretch sleeveless dress, from the Fall/Winter 2012 collection, which featured a double layer lace skirt and volant.Alessandra wore her long dark wavy mane in a partially gathered half-up/half-down style, before finishing off her look with matching diamond bauble bracelets on each wrist, bright siren-red lips and a pair of striped monochrome sandals.
- Malika Monroe stepped out on the red carpet alongside her co-star, Zac Efron at Venice Fim Festival 2012. She donned a floor-length gown which had a feathered train and a low cut neckline on it. She paired her gown with a pair ofsilver chain strap heels by Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain and diamond drop earrings. Maika applied natural make-up and kept a stunning gathered plait for her long blonde hair.
- Fiammetta Cicogna brought drama to the red carpet on Tuesday night for the Venice Film Festival premiere of ‘The Reluctant Fundamentalist’. The Italian television personality stood out in a jaw-dropping Alberta Ferretti gown. Her Swan-Princess-worthy chiffon gown features long lace sleeves and a full tulle underskirt, accentuated with a pink-ribbon waistband. A slicked-back ponytail, drop earrings and metallic silver clutch are just the right details to pull off such a major look.
Thanks for reading! kisses! M.T